- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 469
- Carbohydrate Content: 66g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 32g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 2.52g
- Sugar Content: 7g
Baked haddock & cabbage risotto Recipe
Baked haddock & cabbage risotto is a Risotto recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion and risotto rice.
- Parmesan - 50g parmesan, freshly grated
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Onion - 1 onion, chopped
- Vegetable Stock - 1l fish or vegetable stock
- Creme Fraiche - 3 tbsp creme fraiche
- Risotto Rice - 300g risotto rice
- Savoy Cabbage - 280g wedge Savoy cabbage, thickly sliced
- Smoked Haddock - 400g skinless smoked haddock
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat oil in a 2-litre casserole dish, then soften the onion over a medium heat for about 5 mins. Tip in the rice and cook for 2 mins, stirring well. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, then add the cabbage. Cover and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove the pan from the oven and give the rice a stir. Place the fish on top of the rice, replace the lid, then bake for 5 mins.
- Flake the fish into large chunks and stir into the rice with the creme fraiche and half the Parmesan. Season with freshly ground pepper, then sprinkle with the remaining parmesan to serve.