- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 415
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Fat Content: 33g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 0.3g
- Sugar Content: 33g
Bakewell trifles Recipe
Bakewell trifles is a Quick dessert recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has amaretti biscuit, cake and cherry.
- Double Cream - 300ml double cream
- Flaked Almond - 3 tbsp toasted flaked almond
- Custard - 2 x 150g pots custard
- Cherry - 1/2 x 225g jar cocktail or maraschino cherries, drained, plus extra to serve
- Jam - 200g cherry compote or jam
- Cake - 140g madeira loaf cake
- Amaretti Biscuit - 25g crunchy amaretti biscuit
- Crumble the biscuits and cake, roughly mix and divide between 8 small glasses. Halve the cherries and divide between the trifles, then top with compote or jam.
- Beat together the custard and cream, then dollop on top. Scatter over the almonds, add a cherry half to each trifle and chill until ready to serve.