- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 463
- Carbohydrate Content: 78g
- Fat Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.34g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Cherry tomato & caper spaghetti Recipe
Cherry tomato & caper spaghetti is a Healthy pasta recipe for 2 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has spaghetti, olive oil and garlic clove.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Parmesan - grated parmesan, to serve (optional)
- Cherry Tomato - 200g pack cherry tomatoes, halved
- Spaghetti - 200g spaghetti
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Chilli - 1 red or green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped, or half tsp chilli powder
- Caper - 2 tsp capers, roughly chopped
- Boil the spaghetti. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add the garlic and fry, stirring all the time, until golden. Add the chilli, tomatoes and capers and fry for a further 3-4 mins until the tomatoes start to break down.
- Add 2 tbsp of the pasta cooking water to the tomatoes, then drain the pasta and return to the pan. Pour in the tomato sauce and toss everything together well. Serve as it is or sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan.