- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 227
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Fat Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 39g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.77g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Chicken masala skewers Recipe
Chicken masala skewers is a Healthy kebab recipe for 4 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has greek yogurt, masala and coriander.
- Coriander - handful of coriander leaves, chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- Chicken Breast - 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, each cut into 6 chunks
- Cherry Tomato - 250g pack cherry tomatoes, hulled or quartered
- Red Onion - 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Greek Yogurt - 150ml 0% fat Greek yogurt
- Lime - juice 1 lime, pinch of zest, plus wedges to serve
- Cucumber - 1 cucumber, cut into chunks
- Chapati - wholemeal chapatis, to serve
- Masala - 2 tbsp masala paste
- In a large bowl mix the yogurt, paste, half the chopped coriander, half the lime juice and all the the zest. Tip in the chicken, stir to coat and leave in the fridge to marinate for 30 mins if you have time.
- Thread the chicken onto 8 skewers and cook in batches on a hot griddle pan, frying pan or barbecue for about 10-12 mins, turning until cooked though.
- Meanwhile, mix the salad ingredients with the remaining lime juice and coriander in a bowl and season. Sprinkle with extra coriander and serve alongside the skewers with warmed wholemeal chapatis.