- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 304
- Carbohydrate Content: 20g
- Fat Content: 16g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 1.1g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Courgette, leek & goat's cheese soup Recipe
Courgette, leek & goat's cheese soup is a Soup recipe for 4 people, takes only 17 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, leeks and courgettes.
- Basil - 15g basil, plus a few leaves to serve
- Rye Bread - 4 x 25g portions wholegrain rye bread
- Rapeseed Oil - 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Spinach - 400g spinach
- Vegetable Bouillon Powder - 3 tsp vegetable bouillon powder, made up to 1 litre with boiling water
- Leeks - 400g leeks, well washed and sliced
- Courgettes - 450g courgettes, sliced
- Omega Seed Mix - 8 tsp omega seed mix (see tip)
- Goat'S Cheese - 150g tub soft vegetarian goat's cheese
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the leeks for a few mins to soften. Add the courgettes, then cover the pan and cook for 5 mins more. Pour in the stock, cover and cook for about 7 mins.
- Add the spinach, then cover the pan and cook for 5 mins so that it wilts. Take off the heat and blitz until really smooth with a hand blender. Add the goat's cheese and basil, then blitz again.
- If you're making this recipe as part of our two-person Summer Healthy Diet Plan, spoon half the soup into two bowls or large flasks, then cool and chill the remainder for another day. Reheat in a pan or microwave to serve. If serving in bowls, scatter with some extra basil leaves and the seeds, and eat with the rye bread.