- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 283
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fat Content: 17g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Mushroom hash with poached eggs Recipe
Mushroom hash with poached eggs is a Healthy breakfast recipe for 4 people, takes only 17 mins; recipe has rapeseed oil, onion and mushroom.
- Onion - 2 large onions, halved and sliced
- Smoked Paprika - 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Tomato - 500g fresh tomatoes, chopped
- Egg - 4 large eggs
- Rapeseed Oil - 1 1/2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Mushroom - 500g closed cup mushrooms, quartered
- Fresh Thyme Leaves - 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, plus extra for sprinkling
- Omega Seed Mix - 4 tsp omega seed mix (see tip)
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the onions for a few mins. Cover the pan and leave the onions to cook in their own steam for 5 mins more.
- Tip in the mushrooms with the thyme and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 mins until softened. Add the tomatoes and paprika, cover the pan and cook for 5 mins until pulpy. Stir through the seed mix.
- If you're making this recipe as part of our two-person Summer Healthy Diet Plan, poach two of the eggs in lightly simmering water to your liking. Serve on top of half the hash with a sprinkling of fresh thyme and some black pepper. Chill the remaining hash to warm in a pan and eat with freshly poached eggs on another day. If you're serving four people, poach all four eggs, divide the hash between four plates, sprinkle with thyme and black pepper and serve with the eggs on top.