- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 249
- Carbohydrate Content: 32g
- Fat Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
- Sugar Content: 24g
Crispy chocolate fridge cake Recipe
Crispy chocolate fridge cake is a Easter kids' recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has dark chocolate, butter and golden syrup.
- Dark Chocolate - 300g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- Egg - 100-140g mini eggs (optional)
- Butter - 100g butter, diced
- Sultana - 100g sultana
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Golden Syrup - 140g golden syrup
- White Chocolate - 50g white chocolate, melted
- Rice Krispies - 85g Rice Krispies
- Biscuit - 200g biscuit, roughly chopped
- Line a 20 x 30cm tin with baking parchment. Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth and glossy. Add the vanilla, biscuits, sultanas and Rice Krispies, and mix well until everything is coated.
- Tip the mixture into the tin, then flatten it down with the back of a spoon. Press in some mini eggs, if using, and put in the fridge until set. When hard, drizzle all over with the melted white chocolate and set again before cutting into chunks.