- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 721
- Carbohydrate Content: 51g
- Fat Content: 36g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 51g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10g
- Sodium Content: 2.84g
- Sugar Content: 2g
Fully loaded Cajun chicken burgers Recipe
Fully loaded Cajun chicken burgers is a American recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has chicken breast, olive oil and bacon.
- Chicken Breast - 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mayonnaise - mayonnaise, to serve (optional)
- Paprika - 1 tbsp paprika
- Ground Cumin - 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Avocado - 2 avocados
- Ciabatta - 4 ciabatta rolls, split
- Baby Spinach - 4 small handfuls baby spinach leaves
- Cheese - 4 thin slices of your favourite cheese
- Bacon - 4 rashers smoked bacon
- Ground Coriander - 1 tbsp ground coriander
- Mix the seasoning ingredients together with a good grinding of black pepper and a sprinkling of salt, then set aside in a large dish. Heat grill to high. On a board, flatten out the chicken slightly, then drizzle half the oil over and toss in the seasoning until completely coated. Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan, sizzle the chicken for 5 mins on each side until firm, push to one side of the pan, then fry the bacon for a few mins until cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, halve, stone, peel and slice the avocados, and toast the cut sides of the buns. Cover the tops of the buns with cheese, then grill until melted.
- To assemble the burgers, spread the buns with mayonnaise if you want, top with a handful of spinach, then a rasher of bacon. To keep the avocado in place, slice the chicken, then alternate between a slice of chicken and avocado. Top with the bun, press down lightly and serve.