- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 1 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 709
- Carbohydrate Content: 52g
- Fat Content: 34g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 46g
- Saturated Fat Content: 16g
- Sodium Content: 2.2g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Mexican chicken burger Recipe
Mexican chicken burger is a Quick winter recipe for 1 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has chicken breast, chipotle paste and lime.
- Garlic Clove - 1/2 small garlic clove, finely grated
- Chicken Breast - 1 chicken breast
- Cherry Tomato - 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Lime - 1 lime, juiced
- Avocado - 1/2 avocado
- Cheese - 1-2 slices cheese
- Chipotle Paste - 1 tsp chipotle paste
- Jalapeno - 3-4 pickled jalapeno slices, chopped
- Brioche Bun - 1 brioche bun, split
- Put the chicken breast between two pieces of cling film and bash with a rolling pin or pan to about 1cm thick. Mix the chipotle paste with half the lime juice and spread over the chicken.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Once hot, cook the chicken for 3 mins each side until cooked through, adding the cheese for the final 2 mins of cooking. Add the bun, cut-side down, to the griddle pan to toast lightly. Season the chicken.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado with the remaining lime juice. Stir in the cherry tomatoes, jalapeno and garlic, and season with a little salt. Spread over the base of the bun, then add the chicken followed by the top of the bun.