- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 136
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fat Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- Sugar Content: 1g
Hasselback new potatoes with oregano Recipe
Hasselback new potatoes with oregano is a Sunday lunch recipe for 8 people, takes only 45 mins; recipe has new potato, butter and extra virgin olive oil.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Butter - 40g unsalted butter
- Oregano - 2 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- New Potato - 800g new potatoes (Jersey Royals if you can get them), washed
- First, prep the potatoes. Put them, one at a time, onto a wooden spoon and, starting at one end, cut across their width at 3mm intervals with a chef's knife - the spoon will stop you from cutting all the way through the potato.
- Once all the potatoes are prepped, heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the butter and oil in a roasting tin over a medium heat to melt the butter. Tip in the potatoes, season, and scatter over the oregano. Give the potatoes a good toss so they're coated, then roast on the bottom shelf of the oven for 45 mins-1 hr until golden and tender.