- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 235
- Carbohydrate Content: 49g
- Fat Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 9g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.2g
- Sodium Content: 0.25g
- Sugar Content: 2g
Herby mushroom pasta Recipe
Herby mushroom pasta is a Quick and easy family pasta recipe for 2 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has mushroom, wholegrain mustard and garlic clove.
- Penne - 250g penne pasta (or other tube shapes)
- Garlic Clove - 3 garlic cloves, sliced or crushed
- Vegetable Stock - 150ml vegetable stock (from a cube is fine)
- Parsley - 3 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Lemon - zest 1 lemon
- Mushroom - 250g field or portobello mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Wholegrain Mustard - 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Put the mushrooms, mustard, garlic and vegetable stock into a frying pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins or until the stock has nearly all evaporated and the mushrooms are soft.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain and toss with the mushrooms, parsley and lemon zest. Season to taste and serve straightaway.