- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 8 - 10 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 168
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 1g
Herby potato salad Recipe
Herby potato salad is a Healthy summer recipe for 8 - 10 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has basil, parsley and new potato.
- Garlic Clove - 1 small garlic clove
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- Parsley - 1 large bunch parsley
- Basil - 1 large bunch basil
- White Wine Vinegar - 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- New Potato - 1kg new potatoes, larger potatoes halved
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, drop in the basil for 30 secs or until wilted, then fish out with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool slightly. Add the potatoes and cook until tender.
- Meanwhile, squeeze out the basil over the sink, then put in a blender along with the oil, vinegar, garlic and a good pinch of seasoning. Blitz until you have a vibrant green oil.
- Drain and steam-dry the potatoes. Chop the parsley, then tip it and the potatoes into a serving bowl. Season and toss in the basil oil. Will keep for two days.