- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 697
- Carbohydrate Content: 77g
- Fat Content: 30g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 13g
Layered rainbow salad pots Recipe
Layered rainbow salad pots is a Lunchbox recipe for 4 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has pasta, green beans and tuna.
- Pepper - 1 orange pepper, cut into little cubes 195g can sweetcorn, drained
- Natural Yogurt - 4 tbsp natural yogurt
- Pasta - 350g pasta shapes (De Cecco is a good brand that stays nice and firm)
- Tuna - 160g can tuna in olive oil, drained
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Cherry Tomatoes - 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Green Beans - 200g green beans, trimmed and chopped into short lengths
- Chives - 1/2 small pack chives, snipped (optional)
- Cook the pasta until it is still a little al dente (2 mins less than the pack instructions) and drain well. Cook the green beans in simmering water for 2 mins, then rinse in cold water and drain well. Mix the tuna with the mayonnaise and yogurt. Add the chives, if using.
- Tip the pasta into a large glass bowl or four small ones, or four wide-necked jars (useful for taking on picnics). Spoon the tuna dressing over the top of the pasta. Add a layer of green beans, followed by a layer of cherry tomatoes, then the pepper and sweetcorn. Cover and chill until you're ready to eat.