- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 460
- Carbohydrate Content: 49g
- Fat Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 39g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 2.1g
- Sugar Content: 15g
Lemon chicken with fruity olive couscous Recipe
Lemon chicken with fruity olive couscous is a Quick chicken recipe for 4 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has chicken breast, lemon and olive oil.
- Flat Leaf Parsley - 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Garlic Clove - 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Chicken Breast - 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Couscous - 200g couscous
- Chickpea - 400g can chickpeas, drained
- Lemon - juice 2 lemons
- Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Green Olive - 85g pitted green olive
- Chicken Stock - 250ml hot chicken stock
- Sultana - 85g sultana
- Butterfly the chicken breasts by cutting through the thickest part of the breast, stopping 1cm before the edge, then opening out like a book. Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, chilli flakes and garlic. Pour half over the chicken and marinate for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous and sultanas in a bowl, then pour over the stock. Cover the bowl with cling film and leave for 5 mins.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick frying pan, remove the chicken from the marinade and cook for 4 mins on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Fluff up the couscous with a fork and stir in the olives, chickpeas, parsley and the other half of the marinade. Season and serve with the chicken.