- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 528
- Carbohydrate Content: 69g
- Fat Content: 16g
- Fiber Content: 8g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 1.2g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Lunchbox pasta salad Recipe
Lunchbox pasta salad is a Lunchbox recipe for 4 people, takes only 11 mins; recipe has pasta, pesto and mayonnaise.
- Pasta - 400g pasta
- Lemon - 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Greek Yogurt - 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Pesto - 4-5 tbsp fresh pesto
- Mayonnaise - 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Mixed Cooked Veg - 200g mixed cooked veg such as peas, green beans, courgette (chop the beans and courgette into pea-sized pieces)
- Cherry Tomatoes - 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Chicken - 200g cooked chicken, ham, prawns, hard-boiled egg or cheese
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until it is al dente, so about 11 mins, but refer to the pack instructions. Drain and tip into a bowl. Stir in the pesto and leave to cool.
- When the pasta is cool, stir through the mayo, yogurt, lemon juice and veg. Spoon into lunchboxes or on to pasta plates and put the cooked chicken or protein of your choice on top. Chill until ready to eat if intended for a packed lunch.