- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 - 6 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 474
- Carbohydrate Content: 57g
- Fat Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 15g
- Sodium Content: 0.77g
- Sugar Content: 37g
Microwave banana pudding Recipe
Microwave banana pudding is a Quick dessert recipe for 4 - 6 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has butter, banana and light muscovado sugar.
- Egg - 2 eggs
- Milk - 2 tbsp milk
- Butter - 100g butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- Ground Cinnamon - 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Self Raising Flour - 100g self-raising flour
- Banana - 2 ripe bananas
- Icing Sugar - icing sugar, toffee sauce and ice cream, to serve, if you like
- Light Muscovado Sugar - 100g light muscovado sugar
- Put the butter in a 1-litre baking dish andmicrowaveon High for 30 secs-1 min until melted. Add 1 1/2 bananas, mash into the melted butter, then add the sugar, flour, cinnamon, eggs and milk. Mix together well.
- Slice the remaining banana over the top, then return to the microwave and cook on High for 8 mins until cooked through and risen. Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar, if you like, with a drizzle of toffee sauce and a scoop of ice cream.