- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 409
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Fat Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 14g
- Sodium Content: 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 33g
Mini chocolate cheesecakes Recipe
Mini chocolate cheesecakes is a Easter kids' recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 30 mins; recipe has digestive biscuit, butter and ricotta.
- Dark Chocolate - 200g cheap dark chocolate, broken into chunks and melted
- Egg - 3 eggs, beaten
- Butter - 100g butter, melted
- Ricotta - 500g tub ricotta
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Icing Sugar - 125g icing sugar
- Chocolate - 36 mini chocolate eggs
- Digestive Biscuit - 14 milk chocolate digestive biscuits, finely crushed
- Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2. Line the holes of a muffin tin with 12 paper muffin cases. Put the biscuits in a food bag and bash to small crumbs with the end of a rolling pin. Tip into a bowl, stir in the melted butter until the crumbs are nicely coated, then spoon between the paper cases. Press down into the bottoms to make a firm base.
- To make the filling, put the ricotta, eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate in a large mixing bowl. Sift in the icing sugar. Beat everything together with an electric whisk or a wooden spoon until very well combined. Spoon into the paper cases right up to the tops, then tap the whole tin on the bench to get rid of any air bubbles. Bake for 30 mins, then remove from the oven and gently push 3 mini eggs into the top of each cheesecake. Let the cheesecakes cool completely before serving.Can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.