- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 608
- Carbohydrate Content: 62g
- Fat Content: 34g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 15g
- Saturated Fat Content: 15g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
- Sugar Content: 55g
Nutty caramel & choc sundaes Recipe
Nutty caramel & choc sundaes is a Retro party recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has dark chocolate, milk and caramel.
- Dark Chocolate - 100g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- Milk - 200ml milk
- Peanut Butter - 85g crunchy peanut butter
- Peanut - 50g salted roasted peanut, chopped
- Caramel - 300g/11oz caramel (we used Carnation)
- Ice Cream - 6 big scoops vanilla ice cream
- Biscuit - 4 crunchy biscuits, crumbled into chunks (we used Fox's butter crinkle crunch biscuits)
- Put the chocolate and 100ml milk in a small pan, and put the caramel, peanut butter and 100ml milk in another pan. Gently melt both, stirring until saucy. Set aside to cool.
- Give the sauces a good stir to loosen, then layer the 2 sauces, biscuit bits, peanuts and ice cream in 6 sundae glasses or bowls, and eat straight away.