- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 173
- Carbohydrate Content: 22g
- Fat Content: 3g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 1.6g
- Sugar Content: 7g
Open prawn cocktail sandwich Recipe
Open prawn cocktail sandwich is a Sandwich recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has mayonnaise, ketchup and dill.
- Cherry Tomato - 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- Dill - 2 tbsp chopped dill
- Rocket - 20g bag rocket
- Lemon - 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- Cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and diced
- Wholemeal Bread - 2 slices wholemeal bread
- Prawn - 100g pack cooked and peeled North Atlantic prawns
- Ketchup - 1 tbsp reduced-sugar ketchup
- Make the dressing in a medium bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, half the dill, the juice from 4 of the lemon wedges and some seasoning. Toss in the prawns cucumber and tomatoes.
- Arrange the bread on 2 plates, top each with rocket and pile on the prawn filling. Scatter with remaining dill and serve with the lemon wedges, for squeezing over.