- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 624
- Carbohydrate Content: 76g
- Fat Content: 27g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 21g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 1.5g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Orecchiette with anchovies & purple sprouting broccoli Recipe
Orecchiette with anchovies & purple sprouting broccoli is a Pasta recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has orecchiette, olive oil and anchovy.
- Garlic Clove - 4 fat garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Anchovy - 6 anchovy fillets in oil, chopped (reserve 1 tbsp oil)
- Red Chilli - 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil - 4 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon - zest 1 lemon, plus juice 1/2
- Breadcrumb - 50g fresh breadcrumb
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli - 200g purple sprouting broccoli
- Orecchiette - 200g orecchiette
- Cook the orecchiette following pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat 3 tbsp of the olive oil and 1 tbsp of the oil from the anchovies in a frying pan. Add the garlic and chilli, and sizzle for 3-4 mins until the garlic is just starting to turn golden. Add the anchovies and lemon juice, and cook for 1-2 mins more until the anchovies melt into the sauce. Put the remaining olive oil, breadcrumbs and lemon zest in another frying pan, stir together and cook until crisp.
- When the pasta has 4-5 mins to go, add the broccoli to the pan. When cooked, drain, reserving a cup of the pasta water, then add to the frying pan with the garlic and anchovies. Stir and cook over a low heat for a further 2 mins, adding a splash of pasta water if it looks dry. Season, then serve in pasta bowls with the lemony crumbs sprinkled over the top.