- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 491
- Carbohydrate Content: 47g
- Fat Content: 22g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 26g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 2.1g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Pork & slaw sandwiches Recipe
Pork & slaw sandwiches is a Sandwich recipe for 4 people, takes only 8 mins; recipe has pork shoulder, celeriac and wholegrain mustard.
- Pork Shoulder - 2 roasted pork shoulder chops (see 'Goes well with...')
- Wholegrain Mustard - a little wholegrain mustard, for spreading
- Celeriac - winter celeriac slaw (see 'Goes well with...')
- Bun - 4 burger buns, halved, and toasted if eating at home
- If you're eating lunch at home, gently heat the meat in a microwave for a few mins, or wrap in foil and bake at 200C/180C fan/gas 6 for 8 mins. If you're assembling packed lunches, there's no need to heat. Thinly slice the pork.
- Spread some mustard over the bun bottoms, then add the pork and a heap of slaw. Top with bun tops, wrap and keep cool until lunchtime or eat straight away.