- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 241
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Fat Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 1.29g
- Sugar Content: 8g
Prawn spring roll wraps Recipe
Prawn spring roll wraps is a Healthy spring recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has noodle, sunflower oil and vegetable.
- Coriander - small bunch coriander, stalks finely sliced, leaves roughly chopped
- Vegetable - 300g pack fresh stir-fry vegetable - go for a leafy mix
- Sunflower Oil - 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Sweet Chilli Sauce - 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- Ginger - half finger-length fresh root ginger, grated
- Noodle - 1 bundle dried thread rice noodles (about 60g)
- Prawn - 200g raw peeled prawn, halved
- Sesame Seed - 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Filo Pastry - 8 small sheets filo pastry
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Cook the noodles according to pack instructions. Heat 1 tsp oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan. Stir-fry the vegetables, ginger and coriander stalks for 3-4 mins until almost cooked, but still with a little crunch. Throw in the prawns for 1 min until pink, then stir in the sweet chilli sauce, coriander leaves and noodles, then remove from the heat.
- Brush 4 sheets of filo with a little of the oil, then cover with the remaining sheets. Pile a quarter of the prawn mixture along the narrow edge of each sheet, fold over the edges, then roll up to give you 4 large spring rolls. These can now be frozen for up to 1 month; defrost thoroughly before cooking as below. Brush with the remaining oil, sprinkle with sesame seeds if using, then bake on a baking sheet, seam-side down, for 15 mins until golden and crisp. Serve with a green salad, and a good dollop of extra chilli sauce on the side.