- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 441
- Carbohydrate Content: 55g
- Fat Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 4.07g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Quick chicken noodles Recipe
Quick chicken noodles is a Quick chicken recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has oil, chicken thigh and garlic.
- Pepper - 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Spring Onion - small bunch spring onion, sliced
- Oil - 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- Noodle - 2 x 150g packs straight-to-wok noodles
- Oyster Sauce - 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Chicken Thigh - 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, diced
- Garlic - 1 garlic clove, crushed or sliced
- Beansprout - 100g or 3 good handfuls beansprout
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then stir- fry the chicken for about 3 mins, until golden.
- Throw in the garlic and pepper and cook for 2 mins more. next, add the spring onions, beansprouts, noodles, sauce and 5 tbsp water and toss everything together for a final 2 mins cooking. Serve immediately.