- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 407
- Carbohydrate Content: 59g
- Fat Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 27g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 3.59g
- Sugar Content: 7g
Peanut chicken with noodles Recipe
Peanut chicken with noodles is a Quick chicken recipe for 4 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has noodle, chicken and red pepper.
- Coriander - 20g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Red Pepper - 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- Spring Onion - 4 spring onions, sliced
- Chicken - 2 ready-cooked chicken breasts, skinned and shredded
- Soy Sauce - 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce - 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Noodle - 250g pack rice noodles
- Beansprout - 2 handfuls beansprouts
- Peanut - 50g peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cook the rice noodles according to the pack instructions. Meanwhile, put the chicken and pepper in a microwave-proof dish and cover. Microwave on High for 2 mins, until piping hot.
- Drain the rice noodles and tip into a bowl. Stir through the beansprouts. Whisk the chilli sauce and soy sauce together, then stir through the noodles, along with the chicken, pepper and spring onions. Scatter over the peanuts and coriander to serve.