- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 112
- Carbohydrate Content: 10g
- Fat Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 6g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 1.38g
- Sugar Content: 8g
Sprouts with sesame & spring onions Recipe
Sprouts with sesame & spring onions is a Quick winter recipe for 4 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has sesame oil, ginger and brussels sprout.
- Spring Onion - small bunch spring onions, sliced diagonally
- Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- Sesame Oil - 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Ginger - thumb-size piece ginger, cut into matchsticks
- Honey - 1 tbsp clear honey
- Sesame Seed - 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Beansprout - 250g beansprout
- Brussels Sprout - 300g Brussels sprout, halved
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil. Fry the ginger and Brussels sprouts, tossing to coat them in the oil for 5-6 mins, until slightly browned. Add a few tbsp water during cooking to stop them sticking if needed.
- Throw in the beansprouts, spring onions, honey and soy sauce, then stir-fry for 1 min. Sprinkle on the sesame seeds and serve immediately with extra soy sauce, if you like.