- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 319
- Carbohydrate Content: 14g
- Fat Content: 21g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 16g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 1.9g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Roasted cauliflower tabbouleh Recipe
Roasted cauliflower tabbouleh is a Lunchbox recipe for 4 people, takes only 12 mins; recipe has cauliflower, allspice and ground cinnamon.
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Red Onion - 1 red onion, finely chopped
- Mint - 1/2 small pack mint, finely chopped, plus a few leaves to garnish
- Parsley - 1/2 small pack parsley, finely chopped
- Lemon - juice 1 lemon
- Feta - 200g pack feta, crumbled
- Ground Cinnamon - 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Cauliflower - 1 large cauliflower (about 650g/1lb 7oz trimmed weight)
- Allspice - 1 tsp allspice
- Flaked Almond - 25g flaked almonds, toasted
- Pomegranate Seed - 110g tub pomegranate seeds
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Remove the outer leaves from the cauliflower and the hard inner core, then roughly chop up the florets (don't worry about how they look, they are going to be blitzed). Put the cauliflower in the large bowl of a food processor, blitz for 30 secs until it resembles couscous grains, then tip into a large bowl.
- Mix the spices and olive oil into the cauliflower and season to taste. Spread the cauliflower 'couscous' out on a large baking tray in an even, thin layer. Roast for 12 mins, mixing halfway through so that it is evenly toasted, then set aside to cool slightly.
- Once at room temperature, stir through the remaining ingredients and season to taste, then sprinkle over the mint leaves.