- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 206
- Carbohydrate Content: 19g
- Fat Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 8g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.11g
- Sugar Content: 18g
Warm cauliflower salad Recipe
Warm cauliflower salad is a Dairy-free lunch recipe for 4 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has cauliflower, olive oil and red onion.
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Red Onion - 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Dill - small bunch dill, snipped
- Baby Spinach - 50g baby spinach
- Sherry Vinegar - 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Almond - 3 tbsp toasted, flaked almond
- Honey - 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- Cauliflower - 1 cauliflower, broken into florets
- Raisin - 3 tbsp raisins
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, season and roast for 15 mins. Stir in the red onion and carry on roasting for 15-20 mins more until tender.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, mix the vinegar, honey and raisins with some seasoning.
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in the dressing, dill, almonds and spinach, and serve.