- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 23
- Carbohydrate Content: 2g
- Fat Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 0.3g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- Sugar Content: 0.2g
Roasted salmon rye toasts Recipe
Roasted salmon rye toasts is a Party food recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has salmon fillet, rye bread and creme fraiche.
- Red Chilli - 1/4 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Olive Oil - splash of olive oil
- Cucumber - 1-inch piece cucumber
- White Wine Vinegar - 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Rye Bread - 4 slices German-style rye bread
- Creme Fraiche - 4 tbsp low-fat creme fraiche
- Salmon Fillet - 120g boneless, skinless salmon fillet
- Apple - 1/2 apple, cored and cut into small cubes
- Coriander Seeds - 1/2 tsp toasted coriander seeds
- Parsley Leaves - small handful parsley leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the salmon fillet on a piece of foil. Season, then wrap in the foil and roast for 8 mins until just flaking. Leave to cool.
- To make the pickled cucumber,cutthe cucumber piece in half lengthways. Scrape out the core and discard. Cut in half again, then cut into quarter moons at an angle. Put in a bowl with the coriander, vinegar and a pinch of sugar and salt. Mix well and leave to pickle for at least 15 mins.
- To make the apple & chilli salsa, combine all the ingredients, mix well and season to taste.
- Toast the bread and cut each slice into eight squares. Spread with the creme fraiche and flake the salmon between the toasts. Top half with the pickled cucumber and half with the salsa.