- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 344
- Carbohydrate Content: 45g
- Fat Content: 14g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 11g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 0.63g
- Sugar Content: 2g
Rosemary & garlic roast potatoes with chipolatas Recipe
Last-minute Christmas recipe for 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has king edward potato, butter, garlic, rosemary and pork.
- Butter - 2 tbsp each butter and olive oil
- Rosemary - 2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- Pork - 12 pork chipolatas
- King Edward Potato - 2kg King Edward potatoes, cut into large pieces
- Garlic - 1 bulb garlic, separated into unpeeled cloves
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/ gas 6. Put the potatoes in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins. Meanwhile, put the butter and oil into a large, shallow roasting tray and heat in the oven. Drain the potatoes in a colander, giving them a good shake to fluff the edges up a little. Toss in the hot oil in the tray and roast for 20 mins.
- Add the garlic, rosemary and chipolatas to the tray, toss well together and roast for a further 50 mins until the potatoes are crunchy and golden brown and the sausages are cooked through.