- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 575
- Carbohydrate Content: 71g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8g
- Sodium Content: 1.7g
- Sugar Content: 2g
Sausage & fennel risotto Recipe
Sausage & fennel risotto is a Risotto recipe for 4 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has sausage, butter and fennel.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Parmesan - 50g parmesan, grated
- Butter - 1 tbsp butter
- Chicken Stock - 1l chicken stock
- Risotto Rice - 300g risotto rice
- White Wine - glass of white wine
- Sausage - 4 sausages, sliced
- Fennel - 2 bulbs fennel, sliced, fronds reserved
- Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Fry the sliced sausages until browned, then transfer to a warm oven. Use the same pan to melt the butter and add the sliced fennel and fennel seeds. Fry until the fennel softens, then add the crushed garlic clove and cook for 1 min more.
- Tip in the risotto rice and stir until popping. Pour in the white wine, let it sizzle for 1 min, then slowly add the chicken stock, ladle by ladle, stirring all the time on a low heat until cooked through.
- Finish with the parmesan and top with the sausage slices and fennel fronds.