- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 1 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 453
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 11g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3g
- Sodium Content: 0.9g
- Sugar Content: 13g
Scandi beetroot & salmon pasta Recipe
Scandi beetroot & salmon pasta is a Healthy spring recipe for 1 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has wholemeal fusilli, beetroot and avocado.
- Beetroot - 1 cooked beetroot, cut into wedges
- Dill - 2 tbsp chopped dill
- Rocket - 30g rocket
- Greek Yogurt - 1 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt mixed with 1 tbsp water
- Avocado - 1/2 small ripe avocado, cubed
- Salmon - 50g poached salmon, flaked
- Horseradish - 1 heaped tsp creamed horseradish
- Wholemeal Fusilli - 50g wholemeal fusilli
- Cucumbers - 2 baby cucumbers, sliced
- Cook the fusilli following pack instructions, then drain and leave to cool. Toss the pasta with the beetroot, avocado, cucumber, dill, yogurt and horseradish, then season generously with black pepper.
- Gently mix the salmon and rocket through the pasta, then tip into your lunchbox or an airtight container.