- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 457
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Fat Content: 32g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 31g
- Saturated Fat Content: 17g
- Sodium Content: 2g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Seared garlic seafood with spicy harissa bisque Recipe
Seared garlic seafood with spicy harissa bisque is a Quick Christmas recipe for 2 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has lobster, harissa and lime.
- Coriander - small handful coriander, leaves picked
- Red Chilli - 1/2 red chilli, thinly sliced
- Lime - zest and juice 1/2 lime
- Bread - toasted bread, to serve
- King Prawn - 8 large raw king prawns, peeled
- Harissa - 1 tbsp harissa
- Single Cream - 2 tbsp single cream, plus a little extra for drizzling
- Garlic Butter - 1 tbsp garlic butter
- Scallop - 6 scallops, roe removed
- Lobster - 400g can lobster bisque
- Heat the lobster bisque, harissa and lime juice In a small pan until bubbling. Add the cream, reduce the heat and keep warm while you cook the seafood.
- Season the prawns and scallops. Heat the garlic butter in a frying pan until starting to foam. Add the seafood and cook for 1 min on each side until the prawns are pink and the scallops are cooked and starting to brown, but still have a little bounce.
- To serve, pile the prawns and scallops into the centre of 2 shallow soup bowls, pour around the spicy bisque, scatter with a few coriander leaves, chilli slices, lime zest and a drizzle of cream. Serve with toasted bread.