- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 33
- Carbohydrate Content: 1g
- Fat Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.2g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- Sugar Content: 1g
Sesame chicken & prawn skewers Recipe
Sesame chicken & prawn skewers is a Party food recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 5 mins; recipe has ginger, garlic clove and honey.
- Garlic Clove - 1 large garlic clove, grated
- Chicken Breast - 1 skinless chicken breast, cut into 10 pieces
- Lime - 1/2 lime, juiced
- Soy Sauce - 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- Sesame Oil - 1 tsp sesame oil
- Ginger - thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
- Honey - 1 tsp honey
- Sesame Seeds - 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- King Prawns - 10 raw king prawns
- Broccoli Head - 1 broccoli head, cut into 20 florets
- Cocktail Skewers - 20 cocktail skewers
- Combine the ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice and sesame seeds. Divide between two bowls, then add the chicken pieces to one and the prawns to the other. Toss both mixtures well, then leave to marinate in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Cook the chicken in afrying panover a medium-high heat for 3 mins, then push to one side and add the prawns to the other side of the pan. Cook for 2 mins until the prawns are pink and the chicken is cooked through (use two separate pans if anyone you're cooking for has an allergy or is a pescatarian). Put the broccoli in a microwaveable bowl with a splash of water, then cover andcook on highfor 5 mins.
- Thread half of the skewers with chicken and broccoli and the other half with prawns and broccoli.