- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 391
- Carbohydrate Content: 57g
- Fat Content: 15g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 9g
- Sodium Content: 0.99g
- Sugar Content: 11g
Singapore noodles with tofu Recipe
Singapore noodles with tofu is a Healthy noodle recipe for 2 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has rice noodle, tofu and sunflower oil.
- Red Pepper - 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- Spring Onion - 3 spring onions, shredded
- Lime - roughly chopped coriander and lime wedges, to serve
- Soy Sauce - 2 tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Sunflower Oil - 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Root Ginger - 1 small chunk fresh root ginger, finely chopped
- Tikka Masala Paste - 1 tsp tikka masala paste
- Chilli Sauce - 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Tofu - 140g firm tofu
- Beansprout - 100g beansprouts
- Rice Noodle - 100g fine rice noodle
- Mangetout - 100g mangetout
- Put the noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Leave for 4 mins, then drain and rinse under running cold water until cold. Drain well, then snip into short lengths with scissors.
- Rinse the tofu in cold water, then cut into small chunks. Pat dry with kitchen paper. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the tofu, then stir-fry for 2-3 mins, stirring until lightly browned. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok and heat up. Add the spring onions, ginger, pepper and mangetout, then stir-fry for 1 min. Add the noodles and beansprouts, then stir to mix. Blend together the curry paste, soy, chilli sauce and 1 tbsp water, then add to the wok, stirring until everything is well coated in the sauce. Serve sprinkled with coriander, with lime wedges for squeezing over.