- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 126
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Fat Content: 8g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Sizzled sprouts with pistachios & pomegranate Recipe
Vegan Christmas recipe for 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has olive oil, brussels sprouts, pistachio, pomegranate seeds and pomegranate molasses.
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- Pistachio - 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- Pomegranate Molasses - pomegranate molasses, to drizzle (optional)
- Pomegranate Seeds - 100g pomegranate seeds
- Brussels Sprouts - 500g Brussels sprouts, halved
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Put the sprouts in the pan, cut-side down, and leave them to fry for 10-15 mins, tossing occasionally. If they're just lightly brown, carry on cooking for a further 5 mins until blistered.
- Scatter over the pistachios and stir-fry until toasted. Remove from the heat and stir through the pomegranate seeds. Season with salt and tip into a serving dish. Drizzle with a little pomegranate molasses, if you like.