- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Serving: 6 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 424
- Carbohydrate Content: 16g
- Fat Content: 33g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 14g
- Saturated Fat Content: 20g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
- Sugar Content: 4g
Spinach & courgette lasagne Recipe
Spinach & courgette lasagne is a Easy pasta recipe for 6 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has spinach, olive oil and garlic clove.
- Garlic Clove - 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Parmesan - 100g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp olive oil
- Courgette - 3 large courgettes, sliced lengthways
- Nutmeg - 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Spinach - 400g spinach
- Double Cream - 100ml double cream
- Mascarpone - 250g mascarpone
- Lasagne - 9 lasagne sheets
- Pour boiling water over the spinach in a sieve or colander to wilt it. Leave until cool enough to handle, then squeeze out any excess liquid. Heat the oil in anon-stick frying panover a medium heat, add the garlic and soften for 1 min. Tip in the nutmeg and cook for 1 min more, then add the mascarpone, spinach, half the cream and half the parmesan. Season generously, stir well and set aside.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Spread a third of the filling over the base of a 20 x 30cm baking dish, cover with 3 lasagne sheets, then add a layer of courgettes. Repeat twice more. Pour the remaining cream over the final layer and sprinkle over the remaining parmesan. Bake for 40-45 mins or until the sauce is bubbling and the pasta has no resistance when you push a skewer through. Rest for 5 mins, then serve.