- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 6 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 246
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Fat Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 0g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7g
- Sodium Content: 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 4g
St Nick's flip Recipe
St Nick's flip is a Easy cocktail recipe for 6 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has cognac, muscat wine and simple syrup.
- Ground Cinnamon - 6 pinches of ground cinnamon
- Double Cream - 120ml double cream
- Egg White - 6 egg whites
- Clove - 6 cloves
- Orange Peel - 6 strips of pared orange peel
- Cognac - 200ml cognac
- Ice - ice
- Muscat Wine - 150ml muscat wine (we used Rutherglen)
- Simple Syrup - 60ml simple syrup (we used Funkin Sugar Cane Syrup)
- Pour a third of all the ingredients (except the pared orange, cloves and cinnamon) into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice.
- Shake hard for 1 min, then strain into two wine glasses. Repeat twice more with the remaining ingredients using fresh ice each time. Stud each piece of pared orange with a clove, then use to garnish each glass along with a pinch of cinnamon.