- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 495
- Carbohydrate Content: 41g
- Fat Content: 22g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 35g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.38g
- Sugar Content: 2g
Sweet mustard salmon with garlicky veg Recipe
Sweet mustard salmon with garlicky veg is a Healthy salmon recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has new potato, wholegrain mustard and orange.
- Red Pepper - 2 orange or red peppers
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil (garlic-infused if you have it)
- New Potato - 750g baby new potato, halved
- Salmon Fillet - 4 skinless, boneless, salmon fillets, each weighing about 140g/5oz
- Orange - juice 1 small orange
- Wholegrain Mustard - 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Clear Honey - 2 tsp clear honey
- Sugar Snap Pea - 250g sugar snap peas
- Preheat the oven to fan 180C/conventional 200C/gas 6. Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, whisk the mustard, orange juice and honey together in a bowl to make a marinade. Turn the salmon fillets in the marinade until evenly coated, then set aside. Deseed the peppers and cut into thick strips.
- Drain the potatoes and tip into a shallow ovenproof dish or roasting tray with the peppers and sugar snap peas. Drizzle over the oil, salt and pepper, then toss everything together. Put the salmon fillets on top of the vegetables and pour over the marinade. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the salmon is cooked and just starting to brown.