- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 243
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Fat Content: 12g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 7g
Teriyaki salmon parcels Recipe
Teriyaki salmon parcels is a Healthy salmon recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has soy sauce, clear honey and garlic clove.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Spring Onion - sliced spring onions, toasted sesame seeds and cooked rice, to serve
- Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp low-salt soy sauce
- Sesame Oil - a little sesame oil (optional)
- Sunflower Oil - a little sunflower oil
- Broccoli - 300g Tenderstem broccoli
- Salmon Fillet - 4 x 100g salmon fillets
- Ginger - 1 small piece of ginger, cut into matchsticks
- Clear Honey - 1 tbsp clear honey
- Mirin - 1 tbsp mirin (optional)
- KIDS: The writing in bold is for you.ADULTS: The rest is for you.Make the sauce and marinade.In a small bowl, whisk together the soy, honey, garlic and mirin and set aside.
- Cut out some squares of foil.Using scissors, cut out 4 squares of foil, each about 30cm square. Brush each piece of foil with a little oil and bring the edges of the foil up a little.
- Fill your parcels.Place a couple of broccoli stems on each one, then sit a salmon fillet on top and scatter over the ginger.
- Spoon over the sauce.Spoon the sauce over each salmon fillet and drizzle with a little sesame oil, if you like.
- Close the parcels.Fold over the edges of the foil together to seal and place the parcels on a baking sheet. Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.
- Cook the parcels.Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Get your child to place the parcels in the oven for 15-20 mins, but ensure an adult removes them, then leave to stand for a few mins. Serve each parcel on a plate and let each person open it themselves. Serve with spring onions and sesame seeds for scattering over, and some rice on the side.