- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 12 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 344
- Carbohydrate Content: 49g
- Fat Content: 11g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2g
- Sodium Content: 0.1g
- Sugar Content: 19g
Cauliflower, rice & lentil salad Recipe
Cauliflower, rice & lentil salad is a Healthy vegan recipe for 12 people, takes only 40 mins; recipe has cauliflower, olive oil and paprika.
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mint - large handful mint leaves, chopped
- Parsley - large handful roughly chopped parsley
- Lemon - zest and juice 2 lemons
- Paprika - 1 tbsp paprika
- Puy Lentils - 300g Puy lentils
- White Wine Vinegar - 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Cauliflower - 1kg cauliflower
- Raisin - 300g raisin
- Rice - 300g basmati wild rice mix
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Break the cauliflower into florets, drizzle with oil and toss with the paprika. Spread out in a roasting tin and roast for 40 mins until just tender. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, rinse the rice and lentils, then put them in a saucepan with twice their volume of water. Cover and bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 25-30 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients. Season and pour over the rice mixture while slightly warm, then stir in the cauliflower, raisins and parsley.