- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 10 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 192
- Carbohydrate Content: 25g
- Fat Content: 10g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 0.72g
- Sugar Content: 3g
Zingy new potato salad Recipe
Zingy new potato salad is a Posh budget recipe for 10 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has new potato, red onion and caper.
- Olive Oil - 100ml olive oil
- Red Onion - 1 small red onion
- New Potato - 1 1/2 kg small new potatoes
- Sherry Vinegar - 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Honey - 2 tsp honey
- Caper - 2 tbsp capers in vinegar (the small 'non pareilles' are best, and widely available)
- If the potatoes are larger than mouthful sized, cut them into smaller chunks. Boil in salted water for about 15 mins, until just done. Meanwhile, halve the red onion, then slice it as thin as you can.
- Whisk the vinegar and honey with 1 tsp salt until the salt dissolves, then whisk in the olive oil. Drain the potatoes, mix with the dressing, onion and capers. Leave to cool. Serve at room temperature.