- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 434
- Carbohydrate Content: 28g
- Fat Content: 24g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 30g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4g
- Sodium Content: 0.42g
- Sugar Content: 5g
Salmon with new potato & corn salad & basil dressing Recipe
Healthy salmon recipe for 4 people, takes only 15 mins; recipe has new potato, sweetcorn, salmon fillet, tomato, red wine vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, shallot, caper and basil leaf.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Basil Leaf - handful basil leaves
- Tomato - 2 very large tomatoes, like beefsteak
- Shallot - 1 shallot, finely chopped
- New Potato - 400g baby new potatoes
- Salmon Fillet - 4 skinless salmon fillets
- Caper - 1 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- Red Wine Vinegar - 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Sweetcorn - 2 sweetcorn cobs
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, adding corn for final 5 mins, then drain and allow to cool a little.
- For the dressing, mix the vinegar, oil, shallot, capers, basil and some seasoning.
- Heat grill to high. Rub a little dressing on the salmon and cook, skinned-side down, for 7-8 mins. Slice tomatoes and place on a serving plate. Slice the potatoes, cut the corn from the cobs and arrange over the tomatoes. Top with the salmon, then drizzle over the remaining dressing.