- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 393
- Carbohydrate Content: 60g
- Fat Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 1g
- Sugar Content: 13g
Barley couscous & prawn tabbouleh Recipe
Barley couscous & prawn tabbouleh is a 400 calorie meal recipe for 2 people, takes only 25 mins; recipe has barley couscous, lemon and rapeseed oil.
- Dill - 1/2 small pack dill, finely chopped
- Lemon - zest 1 lemon, juice of 1/2
- Cucumber - 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- Rapeseed Oil - 1 tbsp extra virgin rapeseed oil
- Prawn - 125g peeled prawns, or a handful of cashews or pecans for a vegetarian version.
- Mint Leaf - good handful mint leaves, chopped
- Nectarine - 2 nectarines, chopped
- Barley Couscous - 125g barley couscous
- Tip the couscous into a bowl and pour over just enough boiling water to cover, following pack instructions. Leave for no more than 5 mins, drain thoroughly, then fluff up with a fork and tip into a bowl. Stir in the lemon zest and juice with the oil, dill and mint, then add the cucumber and nectarines.
- Toss through the prawns or nuts and serve on plates or pack into lunch containers.