- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 316
- Carbohydrate Content: 51g
- Fat Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 18g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 1.9g
- Sugar Content: 12g
Crunchy prawn & noodle salad Recipe
Crunchy prawn & noodle salad is a Dairy-free lunch recipe for 2 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has rice noodle, carrot and spring onion.
- Coriander - small handful each coriander and mint, chopped
- Spring Onion - 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Carrot - 2 small carrots, cut into thin matchsticks
- Lime - zest and juice 1 lime
- Soy Sauce - 2 tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Brown Sugar - 2 tsp light soft brown sugar
- Prawn - 140g cooked prawn in chilli, lime and coriander (we used Waitrose)
- Fish Sauce - 1 tsp fish sauce
- Rice Noodle - 100g rice noodle
- Soak the noodles in boiling water following the pack instructions. Drain and run under cold water until cool, then drain well again. Mix the noodles with the carrots, spring onions, coriander, mint and prawns.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together, pour over the noodle salad and toss well to coat. Store in containers until ready to eat.