- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 486
- Carbohydrate Content: 25g
- Fat Content: 39g
- Fiber Content: 7g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 0.4g
- Sugar Content: 6g
Bubble & squeak Boxing Day brunch Recipe
Vegan Christmas recipe for 2 people, takes only 10 mins; recipe has paprika roasties, coriander seed cabbage, cumin seeds, garlic clove, olive oil, lemon, avocado and chilli flakes.
- Garlic Clove - 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon - 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Chilli Flakes - chilli flakes, to serve
- Avocado - 1 avocado, sliced
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Paprika Roasties - 4 paprika roasties, or about 200g, left over from Christmas Day (see the recipe)
- Coriander Seed Cabbage - 2 large spoonfuls coriander seed cabbage, about 150g, left over from Christmas Day (see the recipe)
- Roughly mash your coldpaprika roastieswith a fork, then add theleftover cabbage, cumin seeds, garlic and some seasoning, and mix together. Use your hands to shape the mixture into two patties.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Fry the patties for 3-4 mins each side until crisp. Pour the lemon juice over the avocado. To serve, get two plates, put a patty on each and serve with the avocado, a sprinkling of chilli flakes and a good pinch of flaky sea salt.