- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serving: 4 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 300
- Carbohydrate Content: 13g
- Fat Content: 9g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 43g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5g
- Sodium Content: 1.21g
- Sugar Content: 0g
Crispy chicken & asparagus pie Recipe
Crispy chicken & asparagus pie is a Quick chicken recipe for 4 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has chicken breast, butter and asparagus.
- Chicken Breast - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- Butter - knob of butter
- Vegetable - 100g spring green vegetable (we used baby spinch and defrosted peas)
- Creme Fraiche - 100ml low-fat creme fraiche
- Ham - 100g ham, torn
- Breadcrumb - 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- Asparagus - 100g asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
- Heat grill to medium. Spread the chicken out evenly in a shallow baking dish. Dot with half the butter and grill for 7-10 mins, turning occasionally until cooked through. Meanwhile, put the vegetables in a bowl and pour a kettle of boiling water over them. Leave for 2-3 mins, then drain.
- Scatter the veg and ham over the chicken, dollop on the creme fraiche and season to taste. Sprinkle on the breadcrumbs, dot with remaining butter, then slide under the grill for 5 mins more until heated through and the topping is crisp.