- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 2 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 560
- Carbohydrate Content: 24g
- Fat Content: 38g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 30g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12g
- Sodium Content: 1.8g
- Sugar Content: 13g
Crunchy pesto & mozzarella baked mushrooms Recipe
Crunchy pesto & mozzarella baked mushrooms is a Posh budget recipe for 2 people, takes only 35 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion and mushroom.
- Cherry Tomato - 100g cherry tomato, halved
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- Onion - 1 onion, chopped
- Rocket - large handful rocket leaves
- Lemon - zest and juice 1/2 lemon
- Pesto - 4 tbsp basil pesto
- Mozzarella - 125g ball light mozzarella, chopped
- Bread - garlic bread, to serve (optional)
- Breadcrumb - 25g dried breadcrumb
- Mushroom - 4 large Portobello mushrooms, stalks finely chopped
- Mascarpone - 100g light mascarpone
- Heat half the oil in a small pan and cook the onion and chopped mushroom stalks for 5-8 mins until soft. Tip into a bowl, allow to cool slightly, then add the mascarpone, lemon zest, pesto, mozzarella and seasoning.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Grease a small roasting tin and add the whole mushrooms, upside-down, in a single layer. Divide the stuffing between the mushrooms, spreading out to fill the middle of each one. Top each with crumbs and a grind of black pepper, then bake for 25-30 mins until the mushrooms are tender and the topping is crisp.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Whisk the remaining oil with the lemon juice and some seasoning. Dress the rocket leaves and tomatoes just before serving with the stuffed mushrooms and garlic bread, if you like.