- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serving: 6 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 641
- Carbohydrate Content: 83g
- Fat Content: 18g
- Fiber Content: 6g
- Protein Content: 34g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 0.8g
- Sugar Content: 10g
Easy meatloaf with spaghetti & tomato sauce Recipe
Easy meatloaf with spaghetti & tomato sauce is a Summer family recipe for 6 people, takes only 50 mins; recipe has olive oil, onion and pork mince.
- Spaghetti - 600g spaghetti
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing and drizzling
- Onion - 2 onions, finely chopped
- Bay Leaf - 3 bay leaves, 1 finely chopped
- Passata - 680g jar passata
- Feta - 100g feta, crumbled
- Large Egg - 1 large egg
- Pork Mince - 500g pork mince
- Breadcrumbs - 75g fresh breadcrumbs
- Sage Leaf - 15 sage leaves, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 180C/160 fan/gas 4 and grease an ovenproof dish. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add the onions, sizzle for 5 mins, then remove half and put in a large bowl with the mince, egg, breadcrumbs, sage, fetaand chopped bay. Season well and mix. Shape into a long sausage shape and transfer to the greased dish. Put the remaining bay leaves on top, drizzle with a little more oil and put in the oven for 40-45 mins until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, keep the remaining onions on a low heat in the pan. Cook for 2 mins, then increase the heat and pour in the passata with 70ml water. Bubble for 30 mins on a low heat, stirring often, or until the meatloaf is ready to come out of the oven. Season to taste.
- Cook the spaghetti following pack instructions. When everything is ready, toss the spaghetti in the tomato sauce, slice the meatloaf and let everyone help themselves.