- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Serving: 4 - 8 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 425
- Carbohydrate Content: 43g
- Fat Content: 26g
- Fiber Content: 1g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 16g
- Sodium Content: 0.35g
- Sugar Content: 43g
Easy strawberry ice cream Recipe
Easy strawberry ice cream is a Ice cream recipe for 4 - 8 people, takes only 20 mins; recipe has strawberry, mascarpone and condensed milk.
- Pull the green hulls out of the strawberries. If they are still quite hard, cut them in half or quarters with a table knife. Tip them into a flat-bottomed dish.
- Use a potato masher to squash the strawberries as much as you can. Tip into a bowl.Ask your grown-uphelper to give you a hand if you need to.
- Add the mascarpone and mash this in - don't worry if it is a bit lumpy. Add the condensed milk and mix everything together. Don't worry if the mix is streaky.
- Spoon the mixture into a metal or plastic box and put it in the freezer. Wait until the next day or at least 6 hours before scooping into bowls or cones. Decorate how you like.