- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving: 1 Persons
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 377
- Carbohydrate Content: 42g
- Fat Content: 13g
- Fiber Content: 10g
- Protein Content: 17g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6g
- Sodium Content: 1.6g
- Sugar Content: 9g
Feta toast with minty beans Recipe
Feta toast with minty beans is a Lunchbox recipe for 1 people, takes only 3 mins; recipe has broad beans, rapeseed oil and cider vinegar.
- Garlic Clove - 1/2 garlic clove, finely grated
- Mint - 1 mint sprig, leaves chopped
- Beetroot - 1 ready-cooked beetroot, sliced
- Greek Yogurt - 1 heaped tbsp Greek yogurt
- Cider Vinegar - 1 tsp cider vinegar
- Feta - 15g feta
- Rapeseed Oil - 1 tsp extra virgin rapeseed oil
- Rye - 1 slice rye and wheat dark sourdough bread
- Broad Beans - 3 heaped tbsp frozen soybeans or baby broad beans
- Boil the beans following the pack instructions, about 3 mins, then drain and mix with the oil, vinegar, garlic and mint. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Mix the yogurt with the feta to make a rough paste, then spread half onto the toast. Top with the beetroot slices, then spread on the rest of the feta mix and pile the beans on top. Eat with your fingers or a knife and fork.Take all the different bits for the sandwich to work in small tubs and build it at your desk.